The MASH Study Group is a group of board certified, fellowship trained orthopaedic surgeons focussed on hip injuries and hip preservation in the athletic and pre-arthritic population. The group’s co-founder, Dominic Carreira, is currently the President of the MASH Study Group.
A leading arthroscopic surgeon, Dr. Dominic Carreira presented an online hip arthroscopy webinar focused on hip arthroscopy earlier this month. Hosted by VuMedi, Dr. Carreira shared his professional experience and knowledge with more than 200 medical professionals from all overLearn about this event
Dominic Carreira, MD
Orthopedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle, Hip Arthroscopy, and Sports Medicine Specialist
Florida Institute of Orthopaedic Surgical Specialists
2307 W Broward Blvd., Suite 200
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312
Dr. Carreira’s office in Fort Lauderdale is located approximately a 40-minute drive from Miami International Airport and downtown Miami, Florida.
The Fort Lauderdale airport is approximately a 10-minute drive.
News + Events
- Mar 10 2017Arthroscopic Arthrodesis: Presenting Medical Updates
- Jan 18 2017Football Injuries in the Final Rush of the Season
- Jan 05 2017New Study: Arthroscopic Subtalar Arthrodesis for Subtalar Arthritis is Superior to Open Technique
- Dec 28 2016Still Accepting Best Choice Insurance
- Dec 23 2016A Hip Patient Testimonial from a Leading Physical Therapist
- Dec 11 2016Congratulations to Dr. Richard Steadman on His Retirement