The MASH Study Group is a group of board certified, fellowship trained orthopaedic surgeons focussed on hip injuries and hip preservation in the athletic and pre-arthritic population. The group’s co-founder, Dominic Carreira, is currently the President of the MASH Study Group.
"As a patient of mine, you will share in the decision making process for your treatment. I will focus on the treatment options which have the most medically proven benefit for your injury." – Dominic Carreira, MD
In May, 2017, Dr. Dominic Carreira chaired the Hip Arthroscopy section of the annual meeting of the Florida Orthopaedic Society (FOS), the first time that hip preservation surgery featured in its own section at the FOS conference. Read more about Chairing the Hip Arthroscopy Section of the Florida Orthopaedic Society Annual Meeting »Learn about this event
Dominic Carreira, MD
Orthopedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle, Hip Arthroscopy, and Sports Medicine Specialist
Florida Institute of Orthopaedic Surgical Specialists
2307 W Broward Blvd., Suite 200
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312
Dr. Carreira’s office in Fort Lauderdale is located approximately a 40-minute drive from Miami International Airport and downtown Miami, Florida.
The Fort Lauderdale airport is approximately a 10-minute drive.
News + Events
- Jul 12 2017Top Doctor in Fort Lauderdale for 2017
- May 24 2017Chairing the Hip Arthroscopy Section of the Florida Orthopaedic Society Annual Meeting
- May 03 2017Beware the Florida Summer Sun!
- Mar 10 2017Arthroscopic Arthrodesis: Presenting Medical Updates
- Jan 18 2017Football Injuries in the Final Rush of the Season
- Jan 05 2017New Study: Arthroscopic Subtalar Arthrodesis for Subtalar Arthritis is Superior to Open Technique