In addition to serving as faculty at Arthroscopy Association of North America conferences in Chicago, Dr. Carreira also will be instructing on hip arthroscopy in Nashville on March 30-31. This upcoming course will include the following:
- Factors related to patient selection
- Identification of pertinent landmarks and anatomy of the hip
- Identification of the key points in patient positioning
- Description of arthroscopic anatomy and methods of addressing hip pathology
- Performance of a hip arthroscopy in the lab setting
Attendees will also learn history and physical exam techniques, management of labral tears and associated lesions, treatment of femoroacetabular impingement, and avoiding pitfalls and complications.
Dr. Carreira is a leading orthopedic surgeon who specializes in hip arthroscopy, foot arthroscopy and ankle arthroscopy.
Read more about Dr. Dominic Carreira.