In addition to serving as faculty at Arthroscopy Association of North America conferences in Chicago, Dr. Carreira also will be instructing on hip arthroscopy in Nashville on March 30-31. This upcoming course will include the following:
- Factors related to patient selection
- Identification of pertinent landmarks and anatomy of the hip
- Identification of the key points in patient positioning
- Description of arthroscopic anatomy and methods of addressing hip pathology
- Performance of a hip arthroscopy in the lab setting
Read more about Dr. Dominic Carreira.